Thông tin sản phẩm:
Trane CNT0132E Flow Switch 20.0 Bar
CNT0132E Flow Switch 20.0 Bar 300 PSI – IP67 – Blade Dia 6″
Trane Flow Switch 20.0 Bar CNT0132E details;
- Chiller Systems Water Flow Switch 20.0 Bar
- Model: Johnson Controls F61TB9100
- IP Rating: IP67
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 20 Bar
- Fluid Temperature: -30°C ~ 120°C
- Electrical Rating: 250V AC/8A
- Trane Part Number: CNT0132E
- Commonly Used on Trane Series R™, Sintesis™ and CenTraVac™ Chiller Models Models
- Series F61 Liquid Flow Switches
- The F61 Liquid Flow Switches used in liquid lines carrying water, sea water, swimming pool water, ethylene glycol or other liquids not harmful to the specified materials.
The switches have SPDT contacts and wired to energise one device and de-energise another device powered from the same source when liquid flow either exceeds or drops below the set flow rate.
There are two different models available. The pipe insert models and the T-body types for low-flow applications. All materials in contact with the liquid are specified in the part “specifications”. At doubt about the liquid used with regards to these materials it is advised to contact the liquid supplier. The IP43 versions used for liquid temperatures above dewpoint. Remove the drain plug for applications below dewpoint (IP23). Vapour proof IP67 versions can be used for liquid temperatures of minus 30°C and up or in high moisture environments. Typical applications are to shut down the compressor on liquid chiller systems, to prove flow on electric immersion heaters and to give a signal or alarm when the pump on condenser cooling system shuts down.
Chưa có đánh giá nào.